Keesa and Djevna discuss the dad from 7th Heaven going straight to hell and how “day care” might be the new slang for “trap house” in Detroit. In this week’s 360 topic, “Raven: The Friendly Ghost” (24:50), they discuss Raven Symone’s declaration of being a colorless, label-less entity. Tune in to hear their views on whether identity can exist without acknowledging race.
- 7th Heaven Star Admits to Child Molestation
- Michael Phelps’ Second DUI
- Ebola Update:
- Malala Yousafzai is Youngest Person Ever to Win Nobel Peace Prize
- People Magazine’s Offensive Tweets
- Study Links Ring Size to Divorce Rates
- 4yo Brings Heroine to Day Care
Our Faves of the Week
Djevna’s Fave: Earl’s Kitchen and Bar at Assembly Row
360 Topic: Raven: The Friendly Ghost
- Raven Symone’s Comments on Oprah’s Where Are They Now?
- White Lesbian Couple’s “Wrongful Birth” Lawsuit for Black Baby
- Responses and Opinions
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want North to “See Color”
- America’s Sex and Race Failure: Why Raven Symone and an Ohio Couple Are Struggling